Leading Rolling Dynamic Compaction services across the UK
Explore our Rolling Dynamic Compaction services
EnviroTrac specialises in Rolling Dynamic Compaction as a cost-effective form of in-situ ground improvement which helps:
- Enhances weak, marginal soils in-situ
- Improves shear strength and weight-bearing capacity of the soil
- Highlights potential soft spots in sub-grades
- Allows placement of thicker fill layers
- Minimises long-term settlement
Rolling Dynamic Compaction
The Broons Impact Roller (a single square 4 sided drum roller) is pulled by a suitable tractor at 12km/hr which is found to be the optimum speed. The rolling dynamic compaction of the area will locate soft spots and compact any underlying rocky ground to a maximum depth of up to 4m.
Upon completion of the RDC, the area will be levelled off by back-blading and rolling it with a smooth drummed self-propelled roller. This area can be surveyed and monitored to check for the amount of settlement achieved with both on site engineering and our digital Bomap system.