Road Sweeper Driver Required
Collins Earthworks (Transport) Ltd require a Full Time Road Sweeper Driver. The main purpose of the role is to carry out cleansing operations Nationwide, using plant and equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
Your day-to-day duties may include:
• Carry out daily maintenance checks and report any defects
• Driving and operating the vehicle safely
• Responding politely to approaches from members of the public and being courteous to clients and other road users
• To uphold the general cleanliness of the sweeper you are allocated to
• Maintaining records as required – e.g. defect sheets, daily run sheets, tickets etc
Qualifications and Experience:
• A driving license for large goods vehicles is essential – (Class 2 / Category C)
• Good communication skills for working with colleagues
• The ability to work alone without direct supervision
• Mechanically minded is highly desirable, but training will be given
This is a full-time position, 21 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statuary Bank Holidays. Collins operate an auto enrolment pension scheme for employees.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a 6 month probationary period. Collins Earthworks (Transport) Ltd currently have a head office based in Kirkby in Ashfield.
For further information and to express your interest please either email email@example.com or call 01623 750002 and ask for Lee or Leanna.